All of the meeting results will not be posted below, but we will tell you what we can that doesn’t tell very much about what could happen at the show.
– The group talked about using Google Hangouts to advertise the show. There is still not a full group consensus on whether or not that will happen this year or not, but we will let you know if there will be a date and time for that.
– Team YANTSU is coming up with an identifier code which will not be released until it is figured out. Just like the Hangouts, this topic needs to be voted on, but the results will not be posted to the TrackingSanta Weebly because it involves the show.
– The newsletters are on schedule and there are only 3 more left before our big show on December 24, 2012.
– Press releases will be sent to media later this week to try and get Team YANTSU press coverage for the event once again this year.
– Next Team YANTSU meetings:
– December 15, 2012 (3-4PM EST)
– December 21, 2012 (6-7PM EST)
– December 23, 2012 (2-3:30PM EST)
See you guys at our next meeting! There isn’t much left to plan and review, so these final meetings should go smoothly and quickly. If you would like to cover Team YANTSU this holiday season on the news, YouTube, or a podcast, click on the “more…” tab and click on “Media Contacts ONLY” to get in touch with us for interviews. Media contact days this year are taking place from December 15 – December 24, 2012. We hope you can join us on our show at http://www.blogtv.com/People/TrackingSanta from 8AM-11PM EST. Remember that we also have a Skype hotline where you can make shoutouts which we read live on the air during our stream. Our Skype username is trackingsanta. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more Team YANTSU updates as they become available. The links are at the top-right corner of the Weebly.
Head of Team YANTSU 2011-2012
Team YANTSU 2009-2012